Camp Mojo 2016 - Saturday 20th August 2 - 4pm
Hunter Valley Retreat
626 Sandy Creek Road, Quorrobolong NSW 2325
Free-style Painted apron
This will be a fun and playful class. It doesn't matter if you prefer brights or earth-tones, everyone will end up with their very own unique apron. You will channel your inner-child with a touch of 'Picasso', a 'splash' of Jackson Pollack and a pinch of art deco.... with a modern twist of course ;)
Another amazingly easy and you just may kick yourself for not having used it more often.
We will touch on a few colour theory concepts, then dive in the deep end to create a piece that is an expression of your own personal style.
Students will be supplied with the following;
- Apron (value $10.99)
- 2 TCW Stencils (value $15)
- 3 Dylusion acrylic paints (value $10.99ea)
Students are required to bring;
- White paint pen (eg posca or sharpie) Medium size tip (eg 3 or 5mm)
- Black paint pen (eg posca or sharpie) Medium size tip (eg 3 or 5mm)
- Heat gun
- White gesso
- Any colour posca paint pens you may have
- 2or3 of your favourite stencils.
- News paper