Camp Mojo 2016 - Fri 19th August 10am - 12pm
Hunter Valley Retreat
626 Sandy Creek Road, Quorrobolong NSW 2325
In this class I will show you how to achieve a visually stunning paint-over technique that will have people believing you are a master of paint and brushes. This technique is amazingly easy and you just may kick yourself for not having used it more often.
The subject matter of your piece can be your favourite musician, artist or animal.
We will touch on a few colour theory concepts, then dive in the deep end to create a piece that is an expression of your art-journaling journey.
Students will be supplied with the following;
- Canvas journal cover (value $20)
- TCW Stencil (value $8)
- 3 Dina Wakley Heavy Body acrylic paints (value $10.99ea)
Students are required to bring;
Or magazine picture (can be colour or black&white).
- Basic tool kit: Craft sheet, paint brushes, water container, palette knife
- Gel medium, preferably matt but gloss is ok
- White paint pen (eg posca or sharpie) fine or extra-fine tip
- Black paint pen (eg posca or sharpie) fine or extra-fine tip
- Heat gun
- White gesso
- Colour pencils
- Any colour posca paint pens you may have
- 2or3 of your favourite stencils
- 2or3 of your favourite stamps and permanent ink (eg stazon)