This is an 'in person' workshop to be held at Tuggerah (Central Coast NSW).
I will step you through the process of layering and clustering embellishments, how to paint them with Prima Art Alchemy paints and waxes to bring out the texture of your quirky owl.
Kit contents include;
- laser cut chipboard and paper
- jewelry and glass cabochon
- *black gesso
- *gel medium
- *palette knife
- *paint brushes - various sizes
- *helmar 450
- *heat tool
- *cheap inexpensive powder brush (eg $6 from Kmart)
- baby wipes, paper towel & water jar
- trinkets e.g. metal findings, glass beads