If Elements are the words, Principles are the sentences.
In this workshop we will explore the elements and principles of design. We will discuss how to apply them to scrapbooking, card making and art journaling to make an eye catching spread. We will cover basics for beginners as well as techniques for those wanting to push their comfort zones.
All notes and samples are recorded in a handy convenient Dyalog travelers notebook. Each student will get their very own limited edition hand made notebook cover featuring art work by Jo Kinder.
Workshop will be held at Tuggerah, Central Coast of New South Wales.
Students need to bring -
- Basic scrapbooking kit (pen, pencil, paper trimmer, ruler, double sided tape, glue etc)
- 3 primary paint colours (Dina Wakley or Dylusions are perfect)
- Water colour pencils/scribble sticks/gelatos
- Blending tools and replacement foams (or disposable makeup sponges)
- Baby wipes
- craft mat
- 2 or 3 favourite washi tapes
- 2 or 3 favourite background stamps